SANKALP is NASSCOM,MICROSOFT & ISO 9001:2008 certified & registered company. Recently awarded as “Best Service Provider in software” in Silicon India Startup City Event.
Sankalp Computer & Systems Pvt. Ltd., founded in mid 2001 with a unique vision of achieving the heights in IT by caring and serving the people, which is known as India’s top MLM Software solution provider company. We provide customize software product development and consulting of (IT) services to its customers. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of software solution & IT services with a focus on E-Business solution backed by its strong expertise in Internet technologies. MLM Software named ‘MLM-blaster’ from SANKALP is well known product in network marketing Industry countries around the globe.
SANKALP COMPUTER & SYSTEMS PVT. LTD. based at PUNE have more than 2000 satisfied client worldwide (USA, UK, Malaysia, Sweden, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, China, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Australia, South Africa, Spain, Ghana, Nepal, Poland, Venezuela, Luxembourg) using MLM software of SANKALP. And serving their clients in more than 25 leading countries globally.
SANKALP encourages the new technological developments in the field of E-Commerce, Retail Management, Smart Card Solutions& Mobile Solutions all the new techniques and technologies available in our area of concentration.
Digital Marketing Executive
The position entitles the desired candidate to:
· Seeking out new opportunities for online marketing campaigns
· Contributing to global marketing strategies for products
· Analyzing web traffic to company websites and providing (Time to time)reports
· Liaising with web and graphic designers to create visually effective Online advertisements
· Creating and maintaining social networking channels
· Social networks updating, question answering, troubleshooting
· Search engine optimization tasks improving page content, ensuring site structure is efficient, keyword relevancy, product names and tags etc.
· Email marketing list maintenance, segmentation, execution, monitoring, reporting.
· sourcing online & offline advertising opportunities and placing adverts
· Initiating & evaluating marketing campaigns
The prospective candidate should possess skills:
Have a strong interest in the future of digital marketing
Think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing
Understand what makes a good online marketing campaign
Having good written and spoken communication abilities.
Being self-motivated and flexible.
Having critical thinking.
Being able to work on several projects at the same time.
Having teamwork skills.
Experience: 1 – 2 yrs
Industry Type: IT
Role: Digital Marketing Executive
CTC: As per industry norms
Education: Graduation / Any PG or equivalent
Telephone: 020 41062300/345